One of the best things about Christmas is the countdown to the big day itself: Shopping for gifts, wrapping them, baking the cake, treating yourself to some new sparkly make-up and a party dress – we love all these festive milestones that get us in the mood. This year we’re making December even more exciting, as we’re bringing out these indulgent Advent Calendars – so that you can have a little pampering treat every day as Christmas gets closer and closer. We won’t spoil the fun by telling you what’s inside, but we think you’re going to love it!
How to WIN a The Body Shop® Advent Calendar
We’ve got five The Body Shop® Advent Calendars (RRP £55, contents worth £80) to give away, and all you have to do to win one is tell us how you’ll be giving joy this Christmas. Are you planning a special surprise in your child’s stocking, cooking Christmas lunch for all the family, or perhaps volunteering at a homeless shelter? Whatever joy-giving activities you have in mind, share them with us and we’ll pick five lucky winners to receive one of these gorgeous Advent calendars.
You can enter in any of these ways:
- In the blog comments below
- By commenting on this Facebook post or this Google+ post
- Or by tweeting @TheBodyShopUK with #TBSGiveJoy
The competition closes on Thursday 14th November and winners will be announced by Monday 18th November.
Terms & Conditions
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of The Body Shop International PLC or any other companies directly connected with the administration of this promotion, consultants of The Body Shop At Home™ and their families.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions is implicit with submission of entry.
- To be entered into the free prize draw, users must state how they plan to ‘Give Joy’ to others this Christmas
- Entry is via blog commenting on the relevant blog post, via Twitter by tweeting @TheBodyShopUK with hashtag #TBSGiveJoy or by commenting on the relevant post on The Body Shop UK’s Facebook or Google+ profiles.
- If entering via Twitter, users are required to follow the The Body Shop UK’s official Twitter profile so that they can be contacted by direct message if they win http://twitter.com/TheBodyShopUK
- Winners who have entered by Facebook will be contacted by private message, so must have this functionality enabled.
- Winners who have entered via the blog will be emailed using the address associated with their commenting login
- You do not have to buy anything to enter.
- The free prize draw is open for entries from Friday 8th November 2013 until midnight Thursday 14th November 2013
- Only one entry per user will be accepted
- Winners will picked independently and atrandom from all valid entries received and notified by Friday 15th November 2013
- One The Body Shop® Advent Calendar will be awarded to each winner.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond with their address details. In the event that no such response is received, a new winner will be chosen, and that winner contacted, that process continuing until a response is received within the time limit from a selected winner.
- No correspondence regarding the operation of the free prize draw and selection of the winners will be entered into.
- Only entries submitted through the methods described above, and conforming to the instructions and T&Cs will be included in the prize draw.
- Prize nominees must be UK residents, and prizes can only be shipped to addresses within the UK.
- Delivery date of prizes cannot be guaranteed.
- the Body Shop reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of the same or greater value and the prizes are non-transferable, non-amendable and no cash alternative to the prize is available.
- For details of the prize winners please send a SAE to Advent Calendar Competition, The Body Shop International PLC, UK Region, Social Media Manager, Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS. Promoter: The Body Shop International PLC, Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS.
- This free prize draw is not endorsed, operated or approved by Facebook or Twitter, and any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to the promoter only.